Fusion Bodybuilding - Spinach Flex 60 Capsules
BE A HEALTHY BODYBUILDER - Feeding your body raw superfood nutrients can have a positive effect on building hard, high-quality muscle. On a daily basis, your body is exposed to toxins from the environment, stress and intense, hard workouts. This can result in an increase of lactic acid, ammonia and toxins, which impedes muscle building and the recovery process. Combine that with a strict diet and you are no doubt missing important antioxidants and essential nutrients that can keep your body functioning at an optimal rate or provide protection against exercise-induced free radicals.
SPINACH•FLEX™ delivers a blend of powerful antioxidants derived from raw sources of superfoods, including spinach, grapes, broccoli and other potent antioxidants, including vitamin C, co-enzyme Q10, alpha lipoic acid, ginkgo biloba and American ginseng.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND SPINACH•FLEX
Oxidative stress can severely hinder your ability to recover and perform at your maximum intensity. It can also lead to muscle cramping and increase the time it takes to make a full recovery. Although regular training can enhance the body’s ability to adapt to oxidative stress, this balance can be disrupted if you are training at an elevated level. Antioxidants can work to decrease the harmful effects of oxidative stress caused by free radicals, which are damaging molecules produced during metabolic processes such as those that take place during an intense workout. If you are following an intense bodybuilding workout, you are increasing the production of free radicals beyond the everyday oxidation your body experiences. The result can cause severe muscle damage and reduce recovery. Antioxidants can work to halt the damage caused by free radicals by binding to active receptor sites and scavenging and neutralizing free radicals’ damaging effects. Some of the most common and powerful antioxidants can be found in the foods we eat and are termed superfoods. SPINACH•FLEX provides a super-concentrated dose of the ultra-effective Spinacia oleracea, also known as spinach. In fact, each box delivers the equivalent of over 12 cups of spinach and greens.
Cells are made up of atoms and healthy atoms have paired electrons. Free radicals, atoms that are missing an electron, steal electrons from surrounding atoms and they alter or destroy cells. This causes a chain reaction that replicates cells in a damaged state which can lead to severe muscle damage and reduced recovery. Antioxidants give an electron to the free radical and neutralize it, stopping the chain of damaging free radicals from forming. This helps enhance recovery, protect muscles from further damage, and increases energy.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How do you use SPINACH•FLEX?
- Take one serving of SPINACH•FLEX each day with your morning meal to allow for maximum absorption of the essential nutrients. However, SPINACH•FLEX can also be taken after your workout to assist in the recovery process, assisting with the removal of toxins, scavenging lactic acid and ammonia that result from a hard, intense workout.
How does SPINACH•FLEX work?
- SPINACH•FLEX works by providing a blend of antioxidants, pro-oxidants and nutrients that work to combat the damaging effects of oxidative stress caused by free radicals. The formation of free radicals occurs as a result of an intense workout. SPINACH•FLEX protects the muscle from damage and helps to facilitate the recovery process. Research has shown that oxidative stress can lead to aggravation of muscle cramping, muscle deterioration and increases recovery time. SPINACH•FLEX works to halt the damage caused by free radicals by binding to active receptor sites, scavenging and neutralizing free radicals’ damaging effects. SPINACH•FLEX provides a few of the most potent antioxidants that can be found naturally in some of the foods we eat, including the ultra-effective Spinacia oleracea, also known as spinach. Other key ingredients found in SPINACH•FLEX include the antioxidants vitamin C, grape seed extract, co-enzyme Q10 and the pro-oxidant alpha lipoic acid.
Can SPINACH•FLEX be stacked with other products?
- Yes, SPINACH•FLEX is designed to work synergistically with other FUSION BODYBUILDING products. SPINACH•FLEX provides powerful antioxidants, enhances the recovery process and works as a pro-oxidant, providing muscle protection during workouts. SPINACH•FLEX provides superior muscle protection and optimizes muscle protection pathways when stacked with OMEGA•OIL and GLUTAMEND.
Who can use SPINACH•FLEX?
- SPINACH•FLEX, just like other FUSION BODYBUILDING products, is designed for bodybuilders and serious physique athletes who want to experience real muscle-building results. SPINACH•FLEX provides important nutrients that you may be lacking from your diet, particularly if you are following a strict pre-contest diet.
How is SPINACH•FLEX different than other greens products?
- SPINACH•FLEX incorporates an essential blend of nutrients and greens that provide benefits specifically targeted toward bodybuilders. Other greens formulations are targeted toward the general population, while SPINACH•FLEX is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that boost performance. It also provides protection to muscles during intense workouts and helps facilitate post-workout recovery.
Do I really need SPINACH•FLEX if I am following a clean diet?
- Yes. It can be very difficult for average people to get all the essential nutrients they need from the food they eat, let alone if they are athletes who have above-average needs. Combating free radicals from the environment, stress and hard workouts requires an abundant supply of antioxidants and essential nutrients to assist in the recovery process and keep your body functioning optimally. Combine that with a strict diet, and chances are you’re probably not getting enough green nutrients to promote detoxification, support the immune system or prevent acidic buildup in muscles.
Is this the same SPINACH•FLEX found in STRONGMAN?
- Yes, the SPINACH•FLEX found in STRONGMAN is the exact same formulation. Due to popular demand, the FUSION BODYBUILDING team has decided to release SPINACH•FLEX as its own standalone product for those of you who are looking for a superior greens product designed with a bodybuilder in mind.
Do I need to take SPINACH•FLEX if I am taking STRONGMAN?
- Although the SPINACH∙FLEX found in STRONGMAN is the exact same formulation and provides a full dosage of antioxidants, you can take SPINACH∙FLEX and STRONGMAN together for further antioxidant support.